Cat Saves Sleeping Family From House Fire By Biting Mom’s Arm

This family cat saved its owners after their mobile home caught fire on Thursday.  At 3:30 a.m. firefighters came to Clairmont because a mobile home’s underside was on fire.

The whole family – the parents and two children – wes asleep when the fire started. Fortunately, the family cat entered the parents bedroom and bit her human mother. She understood the cat did that for a serious reason. When she saw the fire, alerted her family and made it out of the house calling the fire department.

“I’ve seen it happen before, not here in Clairmont, but I’ve read lots of instances where dogs and cats have alerted families to fires in their homes before. Obviously, we are preferential to making sure that all smoke detectors are working as the steadfast method for notifications of fire. It’s pretty interesting to see that it was the cat that did alert them that there was an issue,” fire chief Trevor Grant, said.

Firefighters extinguished the fire quickly. The family was put in touch with the Red Cross and are housed in a safe place.

Thankfully, no one was injured thanks to the family cat!

Cat Was Giving Birth, But Watch The Dog’s Reaction!

Stray Dog Found An Abandoned Human Baby And Kept Him Warm Until The Rescuers Came